Personal information you give us when you use Services or register an account.
- Personal information User disclose when register an account, including Name, Email addresses or Telephone number.
- Users’ communication data; messages, letters, statements, sent to the User by other users.
- Other content that User generate, or that is connected to User account.
Like many other Web sites, www.emart.ng makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Provide access to your account without re-entering data by you
- Collect statistics about usage of Services;
- Investigate the patterns of visits and to facilitate guiding of promoting materials based on Users’ interests;
- Monitor progress and participation in promotional events.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.emart.ng and other sites on the Internet.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
2. USE AND RETENTION
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide, improve, and personalize Services;
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer support;
- Provide you with a personalized experience on our sites;
- Personalize our advertising and marketing communications;
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to the Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to the Services.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- To third party service providers who help us to provide Services, including but not limited payment processing services, assist us in providing customized advertising. The third parties should use only that information, which is necessary for such services.
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
4. CHANGE/DELETE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users who registered an account may gain access to, adjust or delete information provided by them. The User shall bear responsibility for accuracy of data, or announcements posted by him/her to the Resource.
The User may disable, or change account credentials through settings. Posted information can be changed or deleted on user’s personal account on the Resource web page, via application.
You are entitled to delete your account at any time. Together with your account we also delete all materials that you’ve ever posted. If you wish not to delete your account but only to suspend its using, you can deactivate it. Please remember that information related to you, and shared by and between other persons, shall not be considered as a part of your account, therefore, it won’t be deleted together with your account
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact.
User information is available only to those employees of Administrator, who need such an access to personal user information for performing their official duties. All employees having access to user information shall sign non-disclosure agreement with regard to non-disclosing user information to the third parties.
7. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Should you have any questions, wishes or complaints related to information provided by you please contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org